Helping Families Get Past Legal Issues and Move Forward: Mr. Gailen is there for you during the entire process, whether it is to negotiate a resolution or go to trial, to help you achieve the desired result in your family law matter. This is a difficult time for all family members, and Mr. Gailen is sensitive to what you are going through. Mr. Gailen’s reputation and recognition have recognized him for not only his litigation experience and results but his responsiveness to his client’s needs.
Full-service family law firm in Chatsworth, California
For more than 43 years of practicing law, Scott Gailen of Scott Gailen, Inc. has been providing families with legal services in all areas of family law, including:
- Family Law issues
- Child custody and visitation
- Child and Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence cases both in family law court
and in criminal court
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
Whether you need Mr. Gailen to represent your interest in a complex dissolution matter or one in which both parties have an agreement between themselves and only need an attorney to make certain you are protected according to the family law requirements and have a judgment prepared for a reasonable fee, Scott Gailen, Inc. is there for you. In times of economic crisis, Mr. Gailen has been able to quote a reasonable fee after a consultation so you will know the approximate attorney fee to have a no litigation type judgment prepared if that is what you want and need.
Child custody and visitation
- Our office will protect your parental rights to raise your children in an appropriate and supportive home.
- A Scott Gailen, Inc. attorney helps ensure that you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
Child support payments do not change unless the court modifies the child support order.
- If either the custodial or noncustodial parent experiences a significant change in circumstances, we guide you through the proper legal procedures to modify your child support payments accordingly.
- Whether you are a victim or have been accused of domestic violence, whether in family court or in criminal court, Scott Gailen, Inc. can help you through this process.
- Through mediation or litigation, our divorce law practice can help you gain the most-equitable results from your divorce, including fair distribution of assets, division of the marital home, child support payments and child custody rights.
Juvenile delinquency and dependency proceedings
- Our office is skilled at maneuvering through the complex laws of California to protect your parental rights from the interference of government authorities.
- Mediation puts the decisions in your hands, and it can often provide more-expedient, more-predictable results than a trial can. We help you obtain the most equitable divorce settlement.
Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Mr. Gailen knows what to expect and the unexpected. We review and litigate, if necessary, both pre and post nuptial agreements.
- Divorce should not lead to financial crisis. The attorneys at Scott Gailen, Inc. help you establish an equitable amount of spousal support.
Contact dedicated San Fernando Valley (Chatsworth) family law attorney